Friday, December 28, 2007

My New Year's Resolution a bit early

Well I am starting my New Year's Resolution a bit early. I wanted to start my own blog so I jumped right in today and here it is. A bit basic right now but as I learn I hope it will get better. So what are your "Scrapbooking" New Year's Resolutions?
Here are mine.
1. Start a Blog (X Done)
2. Move my scrapbook room from the Scrap Dungeon of a basement into the light (upstairs)
3. Get a great organized Ikea bookshelf w/baskets for that new scrapbook room
4. Get my layouts into albums (X Done)
5. Finish my wedding album (I have been married 21 yrs, must get done soon)
6. Finish my Mexico vacation album (very doable already started)
7. File old photos that were glued in albums before they disintegrate further.
8. Keep my new blog updated with new layouts etc.

Oh and the first person to place a comment and tell me how to get my Blog Title across the top of my blog gets a cool RAK from me.

Update: YEAH! MICHELE YOU WERE MY FIRST POST WITH THE APPROPRIATE HELP NEEDED. A RAK WILL GO OUT TO YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. kg





7 comments:

~*Michele*~ said...

Welcome to the Blog World Kathy!!
I think I can help you with the title.
-Log into your blog.
-Click on "layout" in the box "Manage your blog"
- Click on "edit" under "Navbar" and above "Add a page element".
- Another box will pop up so you can type in the title. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom, and you should be all set.

AliciaSharp said...

Congrats Kathy! You have a blog now!!! I am so glad! If you need any help give me a call!

Shannon said...

Love the blog Kathy!!!!

Carla said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of bloggers! Love the colors and your resolutions!!

Preemie Mom said...

The blog looks great Kathy!

Veronica

Sarah M said...

YAY!!!! Welcome to the bloggy world!! :)

Tracy said...

Your blog looks great!!