Well I am starting my New Year's Resolution a bit early. I wanted to start my own blog so I jumped right in today and here it is. A bit basic right now but as I learn I hope it will get better. So what are your "Scrapbooking" New Year's Resolutions?
Here are mine.
1. Start a Blog (X Done)
2. Move my scrapbook room from the Scrap Dungeon of a basement into the light (upstairs)
3. Get a great organized Ikea bookshelf w/baskets for that new scrapbook room
4. Get my layouts into albums (X Done)
5. Finish my wedding album (I have been married 21 yrs, must get done soon)
6. Finish my Mexico vacation album (very doable already started)
7. File old photos that were glued in albums before they disintegrate further.
8. Keep my new blog updated with new layouts etc.
Oh and the first person to place a comment and tell me how to get my Blog Title across the top of my blog gets a cool RAK from me.
Update: YEAH! MICHELE YOU WERE MY FIRST POST WITH THE APPROPRIATE HELP NEEDED. A RAK WILL GO OUT TO YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. kg