Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Eve Eve

So what are you doing this New Year's Eve Eve?

DH says that my Scrap Dungeon area is quite the mess. Well it is in an unfinished basement so the whole basement is a mess. So to feel better about scrapbooking and to maybe get some mojo out of it, I decided it was time to rearrange, purge, organize and generally rethink my little square foot of area.
So I am about 3/4 of the way done and I have cleaned up the 6 foot table enough that I can't believe how much space there is on it. I have 3 bags of things that I am throwing away so far and plan to start on "the paper" next. Though I won't throw it away, I will probably give the paper that I won't ever use (that I thought I would) to my Mom as she likes to make cards.
I have been at it for hours today but I do feel better and feel like I want to scrapbook something later tonight. Oh yeah, it is later tonight. Well I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can stay up late.
What made the night even better is that DH has finished the new faucet in the powder room (I think) and he went to pick up Andrew from work. Now I can get back to my cleaning/purging/organizing mess.
Have a very scrappy night everyone!

2 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Glad you got your scrappy area clean! Hope you get lots od scrappin done!!

Carla said...

Cleaning, organizing and arranging your scrap space. I great way to start 2008!