Monday, January 28, 2008

Back from our mini vacation

Well we are home from our 4 day whirlwind trip to Vegas, San Francisco and Napa Valley. I say whirlwind because we did only went for 4 days which had 3 hotels stays, 4 plane rides, lots of rain in California, lots of wine on the limo wine tour but it was a great time. I just wish that we had more time and the weather had been better in California. They are experiencing a lot of rain/flooding right now and we caught the beginning of it. It was all worth it to spend time with good friends and enjoy some of those moments that we all deserve.
I will post some pics as soon as I download them. It was hard to take pictures as it was raining so much and the beautiful landscape shots weren't there to see.
Well at least I crossed off another item on my Bucket List as they say and that was to go to California. I still want to go to Los Angeles/Hollywood area as my love of all things movie related draws me there.
Have a wonderful scrappy day and stay warm.

4 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Glad you had a good time and made it home safe. I cannot wait to see your pics!

Carla said...

Sounds like a great trip! Glad you had fun!! We missed you while you were gone!

Jayne said...

Isn't it great checking something off your bucket list! Sounds like a neat trip. Can't wait to see some photos.

Dawn W said...

Fun trip, I love Vegas!! We are hoping to head there this summer with a stop over at the Grand Canyon too. Where are the photos??