Saturday, January 5, 2008

My first Blog Challenge

Well my regular scrapbooking message board Scrap-A-Latte.net issued a Blog Challenge to post about family/friend that you feel you must talk to everyday by phone or in person or your day isn't complete. Not via email or pm.

This is my first blog challenge and of course I really don't have anyone that I talk to on the phone or in person except maybe my friend and boss Frank. We have this ritual that when he first walks in the door we recap weekend events, evening events both personal and company wise so I guess that would be someone that I talk to everyday.

If I could wish this I would talk to my Mom everyday on the phone as she is my best friend and I so miss that she isn't closer by so we can do things together. When she is at home in Delaware she is still 2 hrs from me and then during the winter she is a snowbird and her and Pop move to Florida till May. I do email her everyday instead of phoning. The main reason that I made my blog was to have a means for her to read more about my day to day events that I know she loves to hear about.
So that is my first blog challenge and I guess I did okay.
I want to add this layout that I did for the challenge we are all in at Big Picture Scrapbooking so that my Mom can see one of the layouts from the trip to FL last Jan. Hope you like it Mom.

4 comments:

Carla said...

I bet your mom looks forward to your emails everyday! Love the seal LO!!

AliciaSharp said...

Sounds like you and your boss are really close! I love the design of your seal LO!

Jeanne said...

Good to get along well with your boss since you have to interact every day. Cute layout Kathy.

Nancy said...

very cute layouts, and it is so good to have a great relationship with your boss, makes life easier.