Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday

It is all good today now that I got some sleep. I took so much sinus medicine on Sunday then I did not sleep a wink on Sun. night. So Monday was a very bad day. I still managed to get my Day 7 layout done for Big Picture Scrapbooking "Get a LOAD of this" challenge though it was hard. Taking a nap helped.
We leave for California small vacation trip on the 22nd of this month and I am starting to feel a sore throat coming on so I'd better not get sick again. The last cold was the worst ever. So I am Zicam'ing it up and hope to stave it off.
So pretty boring for me today so I will just end and hope your day is great.
Happy Scrapping.

2 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Sorry you are sick and I hope you are well before your trip!

Nancy said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick. You need to be in the warm weather. Miss you. Mom