Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

I really don't care about it but many people do including my husband and daughter. I would rather be scrapping but since I am not up to par today, I don't feel like doing that either. So I have been watching some of my Netflix DVD's that came on Friday. I love to watch movies and Netflix is the best thing we ever subscribed to.
I just watched Premonition with Sandra Bullock and it seriously confused me.
I was hoping to work on some more layouts but I think I used up alot of mojo on the 31 day Layout a Day Challenge that I actually did finish. So I am pleased with myself and actually filed away those layouts on Friday too which is a big accomplishment.
Well all you football fans enjoy your evening watching the Super Bowl and I will just have to see what I can find on another channel tonight.
Here is a layout I did recently of our trip to California.

6 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Love your Lo! The title is great!! Sorry you are not feeling well and I hope you are better tomorrow. Take care!!

Jayne said...

Ohhh, I like the new look of your blog! Cute LO....
I could really care less about the superbowl too. The only thing I like about it is the snacks LOL

I left you a little something on my blog!

Jayne said...

I'm back! I left you a little award on my blog!

Nancy said...

like the new colors, I really don't care who won the bowl, but I do like the commericals. Hope you feel better soon, its no fun being sick.

Carla said...

The new blog face is great! Hope you are feeling better and get over that nasty head cold soon!

Carolyn said...

You have a fabulous looking blog! Love seeing it...