Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged

My good friend Jayne tagged me with a fun little game -- here are the rules --

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

J = Just like to chill and watch a movie
E = Easygoing (most of the time)
A = Always looking for time to scrapbook
N = New to blogging (still working out the kinks)
E = Everyday I love getting a Caramel Latte
T = I have a sister named Tonya
T = Love to write to do lists and then cross off the items
E = Enjoying my part time status at work (which is back to full time after Andrew graduates in June)

Jayne I am sorry to say that I can only tag (3) people as I don't know enough people to match all the letters in my middle name.
I tag: Jen, Amber, Nancy

7 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tag, Kathy! Jayne got me, too, so I've already done it - check out my answers on my blog! :)

Wendy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I LOVE your background!!! It looks beautiful!

Smiles,
Wendy

Carla said...

Fun!

Nancy said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.....

Dawn W said...

It's nice to have a short middle name sometimes...lol Hope you had a nice Valentines Day

AliciaSharp said...

Glad to find out more things about you!

Rita said...

A caramel latte sound heavenly right now! mmmmm....