Friday, May 23, 2008

Soooo Busy!!!

Sorry to not have been on recently. I am so busy at home. Spent 2 weeks just helping Heather clean her new place, now I need to get mine ready for my youngest son's high school graduation party, plus I have a local Breast Cancer Walk to do on the 30th. My Mom and Aunt are both survivors and my chiropractor is also. So I walk for them and for my health.
Well some good news is that I got that Photoshop 6.0 digital layout software that I have been wanting. I am seriously enjoying the digital layouts when I don't have time at night to dig out the paper stuff I can just come to the computer and at least keep my creativeness working. Along that line one of the message boards (one for digital scrappers) had a designer looking for people to be on her Creative Team to use her designs and create digital layouts to show online as a means to sell her work. Well I got picked to be on her team. Her name is Brenda from Digital Creations from Millstream Cottage.
Her blog is http://digitalcreationsfrommillstreamcottage.blogspot.com/
I am so excited to have my work shown on her blog and to get her beautiful digital papers and elements to work with. It has been great so far.
So look below this post for some of the new layouts that I have done for her.
Well off to do some cleaning and run curtains that came in over to daughters new house.



Oh and I hand drew the lines on the baseball with my mouse. See how much I need to learn they are so wiggly


Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

~*Michele*~ said...

Congratulations Kathy!! I love the digi layouts!

Jen said...

Love the layouts! Congratulations on your CT selection!

Sarah E. said...

That is wonderful Kathy! Congratulations! :)

Dawn W said...

Great DIGI pages KAthy!! Awesome job and a big woohoo to you. Congratulations

AliciaSharp said...

Congrats Kathy! I know you have been wanting to get on to a design team! You go girl!!! I am so happy for you!

Carla said...

WTG Kathy on the CT Selection! And Congratulations to the upcoming Graduation!!

Jayne said...

Woooohoooooooo!!! Congrats!
LOVE the pages you've done, great job!

Shannon said...

You are the digi queen! WTG!!! Congrats!!