Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is this week over yet?

Wow it is only Tues night and already I am wishing the week away. I know that my dear husband is going away for the weekend and it will be just me and the boys. How fun! I hope to get some scrapbooking done and definitely work on finishing moving all the scrapbooking things back upstairs to the room. I have curtains to hang and some furniture and supplies to still move up from the basement but at least now that the a/c is working again I will be cooler.
Isn't it funny how dependent we are on things like air conditioning, driving our cars and cell phones. Wow, when I was my kids ages we didn't have any of those things and didn't care what the next person had that was better than yours. Ok maybe I cared if someone had the Barbie house and I didn't but I still had fun. Ok now I have really dated myself I think I will log off. I certainly hope to work on some new layouts so that I can post them this weekend. I also see a movie in my future weekend too. I seriously need to see the Sex in the City movie so I can know what happens to those NY girls.

No comments: