Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long Weekend

Well my weekend didn't go as planned. Bad news about my stepdad and the prognosis isn't good so I spent the weekend plus Monday and Tuesday at my parents place and the hospital. I won't go into personal details it just is very bad.

On a nicer subject, I ordered this huge book called "Digital & Hybrid Scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements" and I must say the instructions in here are very clear and precise. I can't wait to find some time to put some of the things to use.

Brenda from Millstream Cottage Designs has a great new kit called "The Dragon in Nick's Pocket". I can't wait to make some layouts using the papers in this kit. The colors are very boy friendly and since I have boys it will work great. Check out her blog at the link to the right. She is a great designer. I will post some layouts as soon as I can.

One last note. Hug, kiss, call and love your family every day. You never know when it will be the last. :{

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Kathy I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I thought about you a lot this weekend at CHA. I sure missed my old roomie!! Take care and know that I will be praying for you and your family! HUGS!!

Carla said...

Kathy I am sorry about your dad. I pray your family and father can weather this. ((HUGS))

DawnW said...

Sorry about your dad, hugs to you.

~*Michele*~ said...

I am sorry to hear about your dad, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

bmascari said...

thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad Kathy!