Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally a new layout done!

It took a challenge on PsgeMaps Blog (www.pagemaps.com/blog.php) to get me to finally get into my scrapbook room and be creative. With Pop passing and Thanksgiving and my 50th birthday, November was a very hard month. The best parts of my birthday were the surprise party my daughter and my mother through for me along with all my friends and family and the new bookcase that I got from IKEA for my scrapbook room. I think cleaning up and organizing my room (which meant actually now being able to see my table and work on it) has helped me to get this layout done. I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

I can't imagine not scrapping for a month!
Great layout!

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad to see you're scrapping again! Your page is adorable!

Alicia Sharp said...

Love your LO and glad to see you "paper" scrapping again. LOL! Hope you are doing well.

Shannon said...

Glad you were able to get some scrapping done! Love ut!