Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!

I wish that I could have stayed home to watch all the events but work came first. Though not a single order today. I wonder how long I will be there. Hard working for a company of two people and the other person is the CEO. Guess who will go first.

Well we got our first snow on Sun/Mon. that amounted to maybe an 1/2" but it was snow and I was glad to see a little bit of it.

Anyway, I am loving all the peeks that I have been seeing on the boards from Pink Paislee, Teresa Collins, Scenic Route and MM.
I so wish that I was going to CHA this winter. Have always wanted to go to California. It is on the bucket list for sure.

I want to do something special since I am so down in the dumps about work and am thinking giving away something {heart} related will make me feel better.

So I am thinkin'?? Comment on my blog here and give me the exact color of my new car. All correct answers will go into a random draw and my son pick a winner to get a {heartfelt} prize in time for V-Day!! You have till the end of the week to post your comments.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I would like to have been home to watch the president and all the activites. Hope the next four years are wonderful.
Have a great week.