Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Okay time to ring out the really bad 2008 and celebrate a new year. I really, really hope 2009 is a better year for my family and for everyone.

One of my New Year's scrapping resolutions is to blog more often, post more layouts on my blog and pop into friends and mfg. blogs also. I want to create more things and feel that is attainable now that I have a wonderful new room to do it in. The IKEA wall shelving unit (for my birthday) has been put up and I will take a picture to show everyone sometime today.

We are in the negotiations to purchase a new car for me so youngest son can have my old car since he is in college now and next semester classes are such that dropping him off/p.u. are inconvenient. He was asked by the Photo 101 professor to be her assistant next semester so I hope he is motivated more in 2009 also.

Well enough for today. Have a wonderful New Years Day and a scrappy day!

8 comments:

Amy W. said...

Happy New Year Kathy! Sending positive vibes on your new car purchase! :)

Amy W.

Audrey Pettit said...

Hear, hear! Hope 2009 is a better year for all of us!
Good luck on the car negotiations, and I'm looking forward to seeing some photos of your scrappy room.

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year Kathy! How exciting to have a new car to look forward to. I'm with you on saying goodbye to 2008. We had some very happy(our daughter getting married) and very sad(loosing our furbaby). But we ended the year with a positive outlook. I'm seeing so much inspiration on some of the blogs for scrapping!

Charity Hassel said...

happy new year! hope you get a good deal on the car!

Leigh said...

An IKEA shelf sounds great for a scrappy room-- can't wait to see it!
Happy New Year, Kathy!

Rita said...

Hi Kathy! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year -- hope 2009 treats you well with much happiness and many blessings!

Sharon said...

Kathy, Happy New Year.
Blessings to You and Blessings for a wonderful 2009.
Can't wait to see a picture of your new car.
Hugs to you.

Carla said...

Happy New Year Kathy!