Sunday, January 4, 2009

NEW CAR!

Well a New Year and a New Car!

I picked up my new Kia Sportage yesterday. It is so much bigger than my previous car and I am excited to learn how to drive/park this car. I am hoping by having a bigger car that I will get back into local crops and enjoy/use more of my scrap supplies this year. I don't think I have been to a crop (except online) since 2006 or 2007. See I can't even remember.

Per my Scrap-A-Latte blog challenge I am to blog my New Years Resolutions. These are going to be different than previous years.
1. Blog more often and visits friends blogs as frequently
2. Be creative at least once a week
3. Love my family more this year and keep in touch more (losing a family member does this to you)
4. Clean more often
5. Work harder at my job to get more sales for our small company
6. Exercise (yes I know this one is from before but I need to)
7. Keep my new car clean
8. Budget, watch my expenses and at all costs do not use credit card
9. In regard to the above, post items on ebay for sale to help with budget
10. I had to make it an even 10 so this one is to make 1 new card a month
Seems like alot but I think if I do 1/2 of them I will be doing good.

Here is a picture of my new car

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your new car, it's totally cute!!!!! Hoping that you'll get to go to the crops you want to go too and that your year is blessed!

Carla said...

Your New car IS cute, I hope you enjoy it!

Juliana said...

Congrats on the new car!
And what a great list of resolutions!!!

Jeanne said...

Ooohh Kathy the new wheels look fabulous. Great picture of you with it too! There's a layout waiting to happen right there! Enjoy it!

~*Michele*~ said...

Congratulations on your new car, I love it!

Dewey Setlak said...

I think your car looks great! I prefer bigger cars myself. Most drivers tend to give bigger cars a little bit more girth/space on the road, which is great for avoiding collisions. It’s been a few years since this post, so how have you coped with learning how to park this car? I know it can be quite daunting to learn how to park a bigger car, but when you do achieve it to a level where it comes naturally, you’ll be all the more impressive as a driver!

Dewey Setlak