Well a New Year and a New Car!
I picked up my new Kia Sportage yesterday. It is so much bigger than my previous car and I am excited to learn how to drive/park this car. I am hoping by having a bigger car that I will get back into local crops and enjoy/use more of my scrap supplies this year. I don't think I have been to a crop (except online) since 2006 or 2007. See I can't even remember.
Per my Scrap-A-Latte blog challenge I am to blog my New Years Resolutions. These are going to be different than previous years.
1. Blog more often and visits friends blogs as frequently
2. Be creative at least once a week
3. Love my family more this year and keep in touch more (losing a family member does this to you)
4. Clean more often
5. Work harder at my job to get more sales for our small company
6. Exercise (yes I know this one is from before but I need to)
7. Keep my new car clean
8. Budget, watch my expenses and at all costs do not use credit card
9. In regard to the above, post items on ebay for sale to help with budget
10. I had to make it an even 10 so this one is to make 1 new card a month
Seems like alot but I think if I do 1/2 of them I will be doing good.
Here is a picture of my new car