Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Well the CHA show starts today in CA and I so wish I was in the industry in some way that I could go. I hear the CA one is unreal. I went to the summer one in Chicago once as part of an online stores team and I was blown away so I can only imagine what CA would be like. Maybe someday! I guess I need to get my scrapbooking noticed and break out of my clean and classic mold to do that, who knows. I just know that I "heart" scrapbooking and wish that I was in the industry. Maybe if my job goes into the tank (which could be shortly), I will find something to do for someone and who knows.
So today is a quick layout for my niece's graduation last summer then I am off to Michaels to spend that gift card that is burning a hole in my pocketbook. They are having a sale so I will get more for my money. Good logic huh?!
Hopefully it won't be too cold out.
Talk to you all later.
p.s. 3 days out of 5 I went walking last wk. Gearing up for that Key West vacation in March.

No comments: